Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 7/8 The Schonbrunn Palace

Wow so this palace was pretty much amazing. We were able to get an imperial tour, and walk through the room that young Mozart played at. It was truly amazing, there were rooms there that were absolutely beautiful. I enjoyed it a lot. Sadly we can't take pictures there, and when we arrived we took lots of photos.  photo IMG_0354_zpsa45d2dc4.jpg  photo IMG_0356_zps312c2439.jpg Abner Look! I tried to go to Narnia, but sadly I couldn't find a wardrobe so this light post was the best I could do. So this museum, I would have never thought existed, was interesting amusing and hillarious all at once.... (DRUM ROLL)  photo IMG_0374_zps652698d9.jpg A museum of carriages!!!  photo IMG_0411_zpsfae83830.jpg  photo IMG_0412_zps6b44cf61.jpg The fact that all this existed and is still preserved was pretty awesome. But I have to admit I was laughing a lot, because there were so many carriages and I actually can't believe there's a museum based on Carriages.  photo IMG_0437_zps7085949c.jpg I want these stairs in my house so I can just take a bunch of selfies, read on the stairs and just they look pretty! So the reason Why I couldn't update one day, which threw off posting was because we are in..... (DRUM ROLL) ITALY!! Milan to be exact but still, it's an awesome place really beautiful we walked it a bit last night and just been wondering around. Hopefully today we are able to find stuff to dooO!!! Here are some foodie shots of the yummy food I have had!!  photo IMG_6913_zps632314c2.jpg The best chocolate tart around!! Minus the Italian coffee that was a bit too strong and I had it black with out sugar. To be a strong chick, but that stuff was pretty gross.  photo IMG_6915_zps1147abe0.jpg Gnocchi made with green pesto and a tomato based sauce it was YUMMY!!!!  photo IMG_6916_zpsb700cc60.jpg The best fruit tart ever! Freshly made and just divine! Def. Am going to enjoy the sweets out here! Anyways more tomorrow! Arrivaderci!

No comments:

Post a Comment