Sunday, November 10, 2013

Day 13: Pandas... And my final day!

For our last day in Vienna we decided to go to the Schonbrunn zoo! It's one of the oldest Zoo's and carried a variety of animals.  photo IMG_0746_zps609ff0c2.jpg  photo IMG_0761_zps37e1a9fd.jpg The lions! They were beautiful and amazing. All the animals are well taken care of and beautiful. I couldn't imagine seeing all these kinds of animals.  photo IMG_0784_zps0fe5bf18.jpg Speckled bear! Not that I haven't seen any in Canada before. XD Hahaahaha.  photo IMG_0799_zps34781609.jpg Llamas getting their feedings! I have never seen llamas run so fast!!  photo IMG_0754_zpsedf5a6a2.jpg And last but not least!! Panda! He spent the whole time eating bamboo which was adorable. Never knew I would love Panda's so much but they are just super adorable! We left the next morning and the trip was brutal, travelling for a whole day is never fun. Coming from Heathrow to Vancouver, I was able to watch two movies and a few TV shows. Which made the time fly! I was super happy to see my family again. Now I am just going to relax and try to sleep away this jet lag. Thanks to all of you guys who have read my blogs, and actually asked me questions. I thoroughly enjoyed updating everyday. At first I made this blog, so my parents knew I was safe,since they don't have facebook. However I never knew many would be interested into my little trip. For all of you that encouraged me to go on this trip and left nice comments, thanks for you all! You all made it easier for me to enjoy my trip. I hope to travel more, so this blog will be kept live. Feel free to relive the stories, and hopefully next year I will be able to go somewhere knew! :D Thanks to you all Auf Wiedersehen Tamara. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment