Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Day 10 Castello Sforzesco

AAAHH Italy, where have you been all my life. I enjoy walking through the rainy streets and jabbering away at my broken Italian. Many confuse me as Italian and I try to sound intelligent and jabber away with my Spanish. It's interesting because I am considered Spanish Americano. SO I tell people that and I sound some what sophisticated. Hehehehe. It was rainy today, but for us it was better because it meant less tourists out and about and more time to myself.  photo IMG_0484_zps1bc4279d.jpg The water fountain at the Castello. Super beautiful and amazing.  photo IMG_0490_zpsa05d0bf0.jpg Part of the Castle, it's closed on Mondays so tomorrow we are hoping to go to the museum and see more of it.  photo IMG_0494_zpse7b3a24e.jpg The owner of the castle, I don't remember what his name was but I know that was him. It's amazing how beautiful the grounds were even through the rain! They were amazing.  photo IMG_0506_zps7e2aa678.jpg We turned a corner and we were at Parco Sempione. It was beautiful! So green and just amazing. It almost rivals a stanley park.  photo IMG_0509_zps179bb729.jpg  photo IMG_0517_zps0633c752.jpg Me with Napolean the 3. I'm intrigued by him. LOL!  photo IMG_0519_zpsdb4b1910.jpg A photo with our cafe. It's near by and honestly the people know us so we just chill there LOL! Tomorrow is our last day in milan. We can't be online much, but I hope to see you all in Vienna! For our final days, where we will hit up Mozart's the Marriage of Figaro, The Schonbrunn Zoo AND more! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment